INTRODUCTION TO BLUECHIP AVIATION LIMITED
Bluechip Aviation Limited is a modern travel management company focused on exclusively working with travel clientele in Africa. Our main goal is to identify, understand and offer not only customized but highly personalized services to our clients through a vastly experienced Travel Team in the industry.
Our business model is structured to provide our clients with a one-stop shop for all your travel needs and travel expenditure management. We manage travel budgets by offering the best solution to client ticketing requests and through auditing of a defined Service Level Agreement on a regular basis. We are keen on establishing a long-term business relationship with you by managing your tours and travel-related services.
Our Head office is on Signature Mall 3rd floor, Along Mombasa Road. We have a vast network of both virtual and indigenous representation across Africa through firms that we have instituted on closely established partnerships.
Our range of services includes but is not limited to:
- Air ticketing and Corporate Travel Services
- Leisure Travel Services (Tours)
- Pilgrim Tours
- Student Travel Management Services
- Hotel Reservation and Booking
- Visa Processing Services
- Airport Meet and Assist Services
- Airport Transfers (Local and International)
- Travel Insurance
- Frequent Flyer Programs (support services)
OUR VALUE ADDITION INITIATIVES
At Bluechip Aviation Limited we go the extra mile to constantly ensure that our clients are satisfied with our service offering.
Ticketing being one of our core competencies, we are conscious of our clients’ needs and preferences, offering a seamless and professional service delivery beyond expectation.
- All your staff and members will enjoy airline discounted fares from 5-20% off regular market fares depending on your volume of travel. This will offer substantial savings on your travel budget.
- Access to airline inventory including all available special offers, early bookings for cheap fares and late cancellations ensuring the best availability and fares.
- Online check-in for all travelers
- Dedicated and personalized travel support team
- Traveler Profile Database which records staff details and personal travel preferences
- A partnership approach in managing your travel business through:-
– Conducting regular analysis of your booking behavior showing its direct impact or contributions towards the total travel expenditure.
– Establishing cost-saving targets on stated travel volumes transacted through CTM
– Managing your supplier relations in a manner that yields optimal benefits to you through negotiation on rates and airline discounts.
II. DISCOUNTED ACCOMMODATION AND GROUND HANDLING SERVICES
We have a dedicated Tours and Hotel Reservations Division. This department handles all manner of inbound and overseas tours, safaris, excursions, local and international hotel accommodations, and related ground-handling services worldwide.
- From group tours to individual travel, Bluechip Aviation Limited will offer all your staff and members contract rates that are discounted up to 20% off the market rates as per your volume of travel
- Bluechip Aviation Limited has a huge range of competitive hotel accommodation options, from hostels, and budget hotels to 5* Hotels at budget-friendly rates, favorable to all your staff. We can offer you over 27,000 places to stay on every continent.
- Some of our primary hotel programs include but are not limited to:
– GTS (Gulliver’s Travel Associate)
– One Source-STA international-Over 30% discount on Market Rates
– GTMC booking engine
– Hotel Contract Rates: Local, Regional, and International
III. DISCOUNTED TOURS AND HOLIDAY PACKAGES
Our Tours Department is tasked to customize different products for different markets and clientele in order to deliver a unique experience to all clients. The Packages capture both the niche markets and the general market to optimize sales revenues.
- Your staff and members will enjoy special discounted rates for both local and international tour packages.
- We customize all-inclusive leisure packages to ensure your staff and members are not worried about details like transfers, meals, hotels, sightseeing, and more.
- We offer group tours at affordable rates with a discount of up to 40% on flights and negotiated tour rates to different destinations
IV. CAR HIRES AND TRANSFERS
Also provided are Car Hire services upon request. These services are run under our Tours Department which is managed by qualified professionals with relevant experience. In addition, we have experienced, professional drivers with well-developed customer service skills. We provide tailor-made rental packages to suit our wide range of customers.
Through our network of partners, we have access to a fleet of comfortable vehicles that are used for transfers. These are mainly executive saloon vehicles with the complement of tour vans in cases of group transfers.
V. VIP BOOKING SERVICES
The travel consultants handling our VIP accounts which include the Board of Directors, Church Leaders and Management team adhere strictly to our VIP standardized procedures that are detailed in the service level agreement.
These include but are not limited to:
- VIP Travel Advisory procedures:
- Foreign Currency exchanges
- Weather updates
- Vaccinations and Health
- Political and environmental requirements advise.
- VIP Ticketing and Travel Policy Compliance in accordance with our VIP standards and procedures
1. Class of bookings
2. Seat assignments
3. Frequent Flier updates
4. VIP lounge bookings for guests and accompanying family members
5. Meet and assist
6. Visa assistance
- VIP Lounge- Bluechip Aviation Limited can facilitate the use of the VIP lounge Facilities at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA) for your travelers ticketed by us on International routing. Yearly Lounge cards will be made available at a cost.
VI. SUPPLIER NEGOTIATIONS
A. AIRLINE NEGOTIATIONS
As a way of providing our clients with value-added services, we have been engaging in negotiations with airlines aimed to ensure our clients get recognition and discounts. Our customer care representatives dealing with the client’s account will continue to negotiate deals that will result in great savings for all our clients. The deals are signed through tripartite agreements from which you can save from 5% to 25% on fares depending on the volume of business, frequent destinations, and preferred classes of travel.
Other benefits that our clients enjoy on these tripartite contracts include:
- Early reservations discounts/ waiver
- Change of Reservations waivers
- Advanced bookings waivers
- Free or subsidized business class upgrades
- Excess baggage allowance
- Cancellation Charges waivers
B. CAR HIRE/RENTAL NEGOTIATIONS
Bluechip Aviation Limited offers transport services worldwide via our partners. Through our partners both locally and internationally we have negotiated and also signed Service level agreements that ensure savings, and delivery of seamless and professional service to all our clients.
C. HOTEL NEGOTIATIONS
The Travel Department works closely together with our dedicated Tours and Hotel Reservations division. This division handles all our local, regional, and international hotel bookings overseas tours, safaris, excursions, and related ground handling in the country of destination.
- The frequently visited destinations will require hotel bookings and airport transfers from time to time. We will therefore roll out the negotiated contract rates with hotels in the frequented destinations to all clients.
- Our approach involves extensively negotiating with hotels especially locally in the various star rating citing the frequency and volume of business that you and our other clients transact with the intention of securing competitive rates on accommodation. We will in turn share with you the exhaustive list of hotels that we can mutually agree on signing a tripartite agreement.
VII. CONVENIENT PAYMENT PLAN
Bluechip Aviation Limited will offer all your staff and members an installment payment plan for their planned travel. Your staff and members will access a payment scheme that allows them to pay in small amounts in advance before the date of travel. Your staff and members will also enjoy early bird discounts for all bookings and tours that are booked in advance with ample time before the travel date.
This is greatly felt through our CEO JOAN MORAA NYAKUNDI who has over 10 years of travel experience and 4 years in running a travel agency. We firmly believe that your organization deserves the undivided attention that we offer as that is our sole objective against conventional travel management companies.
Our modern outlook will deliver the ultimate benefits to your company as we take a fresh and personalized approach to travel management. We would like to welcome your company on board Bluechip Aviation Limited where our relationships will be partner-based management.
We look forward to serving you and giving you the best of our service delivery in the near future. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information or inquiries you would like clarified.
Thank you in advance,
JOAN MORAA NYAKUNDI
CEO BLUECHIP AVIATION LIMITED.